Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm Not Saying, I'm Just Saying

Some hijinks at Jet's practice. From, where else, the NY Post...

"Knockout [Mexican] TV correspondent Ines Sainz claimed Jets head coach Rex Ryan, one of his assistants and some of the team's players allegedly pestered her with goofy, on-field antics and locker-room catcalls."[this past Saturday]

Naughty, naughty. Ms. Sainz. said...

"In my opinion, I never felt attacked, nor that they reacted grossly toward me," she said. "I arrived in the locker room and there were comments and games. One of the other reporters came up to me and apologized for what was happening, but I thought [the players] were joking around."

and...

"Thanks everyone for your support," she wrote on her Twitter page this morning. "I already spoke to the NFL, which will decide if there will or will not be consequences. I can say that at the time I didn't want to pay attention to what was happening but the rest of the media heard clearly and in solidarity have denounced what happened, hoping that there is always a respectful climate."

It is gratifying to see the media circle the wagons and protect the integrity and credibility of one of their own. Truly a shining moment for the first amendment......but.........

How Ms. Sainz was dressed at Jet's practice....



How Ms. Sainz describes herself on her Twitter...

"...the hottest sports reporter in Mexico..."

oh...

not to defend the Jet's, but your schtick's your schtick, sweetcheeks. You can't jump in and out of character to get a little press. Or can you? Hate when the press becomes the story...

A much more conservatively dressed Ines Sainz reports later from Nueva York...


1 comment:

  1. well....I don't see anything wrong with her jeans. No complaints here!!
    I imagine that any woman will experience some hardship when trying to break into a predominantly male environment. I say, good for her!

    ReplyDelete